Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ro*we*na

Bump into Ro*we*na, a high school friend while having dinner with Rach at McD's. She was sitting at the table opposite of us and I couldn't even recognise her!

I was munching and staring into blank space, until this girl came and block my "view". Rach even thought she wanted to asked for the chair. She said "Kawa!" I looked at her face...

Gee, someone sure is blinging alot. What the heck happened to her? Looked almost "aunty" like. :P

Looks like I'm not the only one who did not keep in touch with the high school friends. Rach said that she look pretty. Ro*we*na's getting married next year. Rach teased that I don't have any chance with her anymore.

EAT YOUR FRIES LAH AJI AJOH!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home