Thursday, October 06, 2005

レポート

Urgh! So it was the time to do the monthly report. God, I love it. Right.

But it wasn't all that bad. Granted lots of data need to clean up. And just as long as I understood what those columns represented and needed, shouldn't be a problem.

Yesterday stayed back late till around 8:30pm to do it. Got stuck and decided to throw in the towel. Don't want to ruin the excell sheet any further.

Suppose to finish it by myself today. But then had to attend some briefing for 3 long fricking hours. So, Kar Cher just guided me through. Should be alright for the next month. Need to practice lor.

For the past two days, I've woked up with my whole body hurting. Dunno what happened. Voodoo? Friend says maybe someone 打小人 me. Perhaps I fell off the bed and got back up? No bruises. Perhaps I've been grappling myself at night? ROPE!! ROPE!!!

Yosh! Finished Gundam Seed: Towards Never Ending Tomrrow. Just noticed that the US version is out. There are quite a few game shops have the game on demo. Perhaps it's the US version? Mine's the Japanese version. All original BGM and voices are there. Heard the US version was buttchered.

It's one of the better Gundam Seed games out there. If getting to use Freedom Gundam's multi lock function doesn't make you excited, wait till you get to use....

Tonight we had a farewell dinner for Kar Cher at Soul Out. Tai Kar Cher even joined us. We had the Buka Puasa Buffet. Food wasn't that good though.

Things had started to slow down a bit but it will get hectic again soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home