Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Floating Notebooks

It's a lie!! They don't float!!! DAMMMMNNNN YOOOUUUUUUU!!!

For some people, it's easy. They just carry it to their vehicle, dump it on the seat and drive back home. Carry it a while, and they can dump it anywhere they want in their home.

Me? I have to carry it all the way back!! When in public transport, if luck permits, I might get to sit down and at the very least; put it on my lap. If luck's rotten, I have to sling it accross my shoulder and stand all the way. PFFFTTT!!!

This is the third time that I have to carry it back home. To make sure that it can connect to our company's network, applications running and etc.

Yes, it can connect to the Internet, but it can't connect to the network. Third time's the charm but bah! Still won't work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home