Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bleach Episode 16 To 18

Ichigo VS Abarai Renji!! One of the coolest duels I've ever seen! Nicely animated and I just love that shade of darkness. Somehow it reminds me of Kenshin's duel with Saito Hajime.

Is this how our existence is? When we are gone, those who knew us would mourn for us... for awhile. Those who don't know us, we totally have no effect on them at all. The world would move on, the sun would still rises from the east and sets in the west. This shows how truly isignificant our pesky lil existence to the world.

Uruhara's crash course training for Ichigo sure is interesting. "Why is the lesson over? I lost". "Did I say you have to win?". For a change, the main character does not have to beat everyone or everything. Interesting indeed. Lesson 2 is going to be a tough one. I love watching training episodes/sequences in a show/movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home