Saturday, October 01, 2005

Updates And Stuff

Hahaha, Bie!

Since I've managed to tear myself away from either from the bed or the PS2, I"ll use this opportunity to blog.

-----------------------------------

チームリーダー

Kar Cher is quiting. Apparently, for a career move of some sorts. She still have yet to tell me where she's going. I guess that's why she will always be a colleague first, a friend second. Now who was it who've said about trusting each other after all these years?

So, been picking up her roles. It's not like I have not done any of it before. Just more on the little extra side things like keeping processes updated, reports blablabla. Yeah, reports. People who really knows me knew how much I looove reports.

A bit of training the new guy. Kar Cher's the main person who train him. So far he's picking up quite fast. Should be. As he was an onsite engineer before.

He's also into anime, games, Japanese songs and most of all... T.M. Revolution's songs!! Trying to get him hook on Asian Kung Fu Generation. :P

Hhhmm, what else? Kar Cher's not the only person who's leaving. One of the Onsite Team Lead is leaving and so's one of his onsite engineer. More farewell dinner to attend and that means bye-bye money. T__T What to do...

---------------------------------------------------------

PS2

I bought a PS2? Nah, it's not mine. It's my brother's. But it seems like I'm the one who's hogging occupying it more than him. What to do, people have lousy hand eye coordination with the controller. I thought people who can drive shouldn't have a problem with it....

Bought a lot of games. But most of them seems like lacking in the oomph department. Either they are rehashes or there's just too much stuff to remember to play. I'm the type who play games mainly for fun and releasing stress. Who the heck wants to remember moves like triangle, triangle, triangle, square... pause, square, square circle, circle, jump, trangle?? I probably could but I'm just lazy.

Games that I've finished: Batman Begins, Gundam Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed, Sengoku Basara, Tekken 5

Games that I'm playing: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Never Ending Tomorrow, Sengoku Basara, Destroy All Humans and Oaneecha Blue.

Games that are pending: Ultimate Spider-Man, God of War (stupid error in disc!!! GRR!), Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater etc.

----------------------------------------------------------

A Friend In Need

A friend who's currently depress due to work and relationship problems. Been accompanying her alot. At least she appreciates it. She asked me to introduce her a nice guy... hmmm do I know any nice guys? I only know one. But she had her chance ;P.

If a friend tells you that he/she is not exactly happy in his/her marriage, and is seeking your advice.... What would you do? I think it's a bit heavy for me to handle... He/she should seek a marriage counsellor? How reliable are these people? Damn.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see if bro's football (soccer!) match is over... so I can go back to slashing 51412411 people and conquer Japan!! 天下第一, Showtime!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

fingers numbed from playing PS2?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home