Saturday, October 08, 2005

告別

Kar Cher's last day with us was on Thursday. She was suppose to be around for half of the day but stayed till a bit later. She looked sad. Didn't know what to say to her except "all the best"... Fare thee well!

Had already moved to her cubicle. Always thought that the PC speakers were her's. Apparently not. Better ask her just to be sure. First song that blabbed out of it? Crosswise by T.M. Revolution of course! Theme of the PS2 game 戦国 Basara.

Poor new colleague Deekan (let's call him that) made some minor mistakes and it blew up on him. Must have been one of those times that a person is really "黒". He lost his mood. Told him it's ok, at times things like these would happen. Maybe I should warn him about the place being jinx, and not to mention things like "not many cases"...

About two weeks back, I cut my hair. Different stylist this time. The usual one was on her off day or something. This one, let's call her TT. My dad likes her alot. Why? She's from the same home town as him! Hahaha... yeah, at times it's sort of ridiculously easy to earn extra points with my parents.

Anyway, one of the first few questions (like, the second question) that she threw at me while cutting my hair is: "Do you have a girlfriend?". I almost choked on air.

That was pretty direct. For a few seconds I almost do not know how to answer her. Don't ask me why. Probably stunted.

Anyway, no pics. Slightly different style and definitely no mullet! Yay!

Router is back. Comp guy said nothing is wrong with it. He tested it with other modems. So, he concluded that most probably my modem has a slight minor problem with it. I guess I just have to get use to whenever I want to online, I have to go into the setup page; reset it to connect via router till the modem's totally konk out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lynnee said...

so somebody become tai kor la now? ;)

*new place got more sunlight for photosyntesis*

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home