Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Of Reputation And Bleach Episode 10 And 11

Don't you just hate it when some no name came up to you and started giving you sh!t?

Not only were they insulting your passion and what you are good at, they were unappreciative of your hard work! That happened to me this morning.

KICK HIS SORRY LIL QUINCY @$$, ICHIGO!! -__-#

So, those characters who had just developed special powers and abilities, are they Quincys too? We"ll see.

------------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you a story. Once, my predeccesor talked to me on MSN, saying I've become "famous" at the company. Especially among the ladies. All of them know me.

"Where got??" I asked. As if! If I go to the other side of the building of this floor and asked if anybody know me, "huh??" is the only answer that I would get.

Asked him who has been telling him all these crap, he said "someone lah, got lah."... Today, I finally know who is it that has been spreading crap on me. Or at least the prime suspect.

Apparently Kar Cher saw me with a friend at a shopping mall. Was asking her when she's going for lunch. After arranging time with her, she asked if I have an appointment. She added "heheh" at the end of the sentence.

Told her yes, so what? It's not like she doesn't eat with other people. She asked, "When did the both of you started?". WTF is she talking about? Both? Start what?? "Don't pretend lah. You and *insert friend name here* loh" she said.

Answered her "NOLAH! We were just *insert reason here*". She was disappointed and said that it would be great if the friend and I were together. Why would it be great? It would be a disaster if there's no reason to be together. Like, oh I dunnno, mutual feelings for each other?

This is not like the first time that it had happened. She asked about me and another friend before and I've blogged about it in the past. Sorry, can't remember which post. Lazy to dig. Okay, I caved. Here is the post: Hhmm, This Is The Third Time...

So that makes this... the 25t56321th time?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home