Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Did I Ever Mentioned My Brother Is A Computer Idiot?

Don't know what he did to the notebook, or where he surfed to; now it can't even direct dial into streamyx. Happened after mom tried to use it to surf the Net.

Whenever I tried to connect via Winpoet, there would be an error message stating "Tapisrv has caused an error in WAN.TSP" and it prompts to close or ignore it.

Clicking on close, it would cause the standard red-dot-with-white-X error message prompt of the same thing. Clicking on ignore would prompt back the first error message.

Asked him did he disconnect the connection before shutting down, he said he did. Asked him what he did he said nothing.

Nobody seem to care. Computer problem? Just let Kawa attend to it and we just go about our own business. One reading books/comics in room the other watch TV. Nevermind, no need to ask how is it, what's the problem. Just complain if there's any problem again.

Why is it that I am the only one that cares about all these things? Cause the notebook is originally mine and it was brought to UK with me? I'm just so sick of it...

Feeling pissed and depressed. Dunno what's gotten into me to SMS ex to hear me out/vent. "Hi, are you asleep?". After like, 45 minutes she replied that she's busy, she hasn't even bathed yet and she can't talk. "Great, feeling very pissed and depressed right now", I replied. No answer. Why do I even bother? Like I've said, I dunno what've gotten into me to SMS her.

Still can't solved it. Surf for solution with my comp and I came up with this: Tapisrv has caused and error in WAN.TSP.

Sounds alot like my problem. Not sure if I know how to do everything but I'm going to give it a shot. Not tonight. No time.

Please go get your own comp to go screw up. I think it's time set all the machines with user names and passwords.

-------------------------------------------------------
Update: Ex just replied and appologise she couldn't be there for me but she can talk tomorrow. Whatever. I don't feel like talking about it anymore. Just feel like mortally wound someone.
-------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home