Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Monday, August 15.

Comp guy couldn't figure out what's wrong with ther router. "I think it shorted." That's what I thought too.

Bought the router on 06/08/04. Has a one year warranty. Crap... past it like a week plus. But he says he will try to claim warranty from it if possible. He brought a switch to test it out. Routers were out of stock. I guess there has been lots of students buying them, no? He couldn't get the switch to work so he'll be back when there are routers in stock.

Been catching up on some comic reading. Mind controlled Superman beat up Batman till near death and Wonder Woman had to do the unthinkable. OMACs activated. Interesting. Still, I'm quite sceptic about this whole Infinite Crisis cross over event. The Marvel books are dull. But it sure's darn funny when Spidey threw Wolvie out of the window; after the latter made a comment about MJ's inteligence on marrying Spidey.

KM sent a bunch of SMSs to chit chat. Asked the usual stuff. Do I have a car yet? No. Do I have a new girlfriend yet? No.

KM: "It's not that you can't get a gf but it's just you don't want one."

Me: "Perhaps."

KM: "I don't understand why you want to be alone. If you want, I'm sure you could find someone."

Me: "Neither do I."

I almost forgot he gave me an email address to a friend of his who's working in the same company as I. He probably had told her to expect an email from me. Gah, I totally forgot!

Finally managed to watch Gundam Seed Destiny episode 16, 17 and 18 that I downloaded a couple of months ago. Deleted them too. It's getting kinda boring. I bet it will get better when the T.M. Revolution voice acted character Heinz-something appears. I'm so far behind but I'm not in a hurry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home