Friday, August 19, 2005

A Rotten Morning

I woke up slightly late today. Reached KL Sentral at around 9:10am and it's raining heavily... hmmmm, now where's that shuttle bus? I better send an SMS to my colleauge to let him know I would be late. I can add I'm stranded here due to the rain. That would sound more dramatic. I'm sure the next shuttle bus is on it's way here. No problemo. The most I would be late for half an hour. No sweat.

Oops. Colleauge replied that I've missed the last shuttle bus to our office. How is that even possible??! I don't believe him! The liar! It must be some trick!! I bet he's laughing his @$$ off right now! Sonuva...

20 minutes have passed. I think he's right. I guess I"ll have to take the cab.

I reached into my pocket and... Hey, where's my wallet?! I think I forgot to bring it out with me today!! Great, now I can't take a cab. Thank God I still have RM 1 in my pocket right now. At least I have an extra option to take the RM 1 bus.

Here's 50 cent, and here's anoth... D'OH! I've dropped it!! AAAAAAAA!! Somebody stop that 50 cent!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It rolled into the drainage! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I can still see it! Perhaps I can reach it.... HNNNNNGGG!!! Okay, that was a bad idea. Almost dislocated my shoulder. Now what's that smell? HOOOOOOOOOOLYYY SHEEEEEEEEET! Must have been when I tried to dig out that 50 cent from the drain.... Now I gotta go to the washroom to wash up a lil. Oh well, still have the time, although it's already 9:45am.

*wash wash wash*.... *sniff sniff*, I'm begining to doubt it's the drain that's causing the smell. Whatever. With only 50 cent, I only have one option: to take the 50 cent bus. Gotta go catch the bus now.

Stupid bus driver!! He said for his passenger's sake, he won't let me board the bus, yelling something about "away you foul creature". What the hell is he talking about??!

Another stupid bus driver!!

GO DIE LAH!!!

Ooo, finally this guy is so kind. He's willing to let me get on the bus. I will be forever be in your debt!! ~<3 My body is yours to ravage!!~<3

Aaah, reached the office! Finally! 11:20am! Still early what. Said "Hi" to colleague. *phew* Thank God he didn't say anything except "Hi" back at me. But I bet he's cursing me behind my back to his friends on MSN. @$$hole!! Late abit only what... 1 hour plus only!

And what's with him? He's like having difficulty breathing... must be the haze.

Disclaimer: The above is a work of fiction and an inside joke (You know who you are ;) ). I've got nothing better to do. *whistles*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lynnee said...

your main character really suwey la. hehehehe...

good one!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy Hey!! That's sounds very...er....dunno how to say... i only can see that in a movie wor... LOL...

-bie-

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lynn: Yahlah. If not, how is he going to justify being late? :P

bie: Hahaha!

kawa

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home