Monday, August 15, 2005

I think everything is settled now.

Sure alot of relatvies came. Heck, even some bro's friends came.

Some Random Kepoh Uncle: Wah, your brother also have quite a number of friends came to pay their last respects hor??

Me: Yah.

Some Random Kepoh Uncle: Your friends leh? Got any came ah?

Me: .....

I feel like registering him at the parlour.

Seems like the haze came back a bit yesterday afternoon. But then it rained. Oohhh, boy did it rained. I think my shoe is still wet. If it still doesn't dry by tomorrow, I should whip out the hair dryer and deodrant.

Stupid router still out of commission. Will call comp guy come tomorrow. Hope I don't need to replace it. that will cost money. But Dad says it didn't cost over RM 100. Sigh. See how lah. Hopefully it's just as silly as "didn't check that box in the option".

Bleach is pretty good. Have to get DVD Volume 2 before I finish the first one. So there's no lag time. Heh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislike those uncles/ so called caring relatives. Next thing u know they'd b matchmaking u with their neighbours

Last time my grandparents died, the other grandaunt talked about Christianity & asked if I wanted to go to church

[MJ]

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home