Sunday, August 21, 2005

WO~ HAHAHAHA!

From this post on, all posts will be titled "WO~HAHAHAHa!". Kidding.

Those who know what I'm talking about, yeap, bought Bleach DVD vol. 2 and watched till somewhere around episode 10. Hillarious! Now I think I might regret not listening to Iem's advice on getting Bleach DVD vol. 3....

The sad thing is? No one I know that watches Bleach is online so I can't talk about it!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

Accompanied a friend (eh, not sure if I should say who yet) to bring her pet to the vet. Her cat's so cute! Haven't really seen many real life cat that let's you cradle him/her for long hours and her cat does that. Hope she's alright.

Finally spoke to Eva on MSN last night. Have added each other for a week but somehow our online time wasn't the same except last night. I guess I haven't been "almost always online" for a good few days already. Anyway, nice chatting with you, Eva! How's the poster going?

Also spoke to someone who I haven't spoke to for quite some time.

Finally finish watching Ikkitousen. It's only 13 episodes long. What took me so long? Basically it's like this: *watch watch*.... fell asleep *zzzz*... GAH! Huh??! *woke up*... *rewind rewind*.... *watch watch*.... Fell asleep *zzzz*.... GAH! Huh?!? *rewinds again*.... Past few days have been quite tiring at work.

Ohh, manage to fix the notebook can't online problem. First thing I tried was reinstall WinPoet and it worked! Hahaha... guess I got worked up all for nothing. Still I'm just sick of it, ya know what I'm talking about...

Hhmm, suppose to do something for this weekend but I can't remember what it is... -_-"

The weekend came and went... Perhaps I've gotten too use to long weekends. Not a good thing. Hello, Monday! We meet again!! WO~HAHAHAHA!!

Let's hope the haze doesn't come back. *crossing every part of the body that's cross-able*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home