Thursday, August 11, 2005

Spent Too Much Time Outside

Oops. Suppose to dropby XL-Shop for awhile only. Then went to AnimeTech.

Thought just have a quick browse then leave. But then Iem is there, so ended up talking to her and her colleagues on anime. Talked until quite late.... 9:30pm. -_-"

Usually if I dropby I would just hang around to talk for awhile if Iem is around... but last night was unexpected.

Kinda regret that I went there. Recently they have many promotions on various titles. Quite cheap even compared to SM Shopping Arcade. Well, some.

Iem asked me to recommend what figures to bring in to sell. Wahaha, my ego was inflated a bit. Recently they have been bringing in figures you see. Gave her some unlicensed advice.

Yeah, the haze is very bad. Ah, as if I need to tell you that. Maybe I felt left out not posting about it?

Oh, I've decided not to post about the got scolding post. I dunno. People might mind or something.

Got back, Mom asked me where I went and why did I came back late. "Errrr... *takes dinner*". I do not know why I can't answer her. It's not like she's going to ground me or anything.

It's all good. Except for the haze.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

liar liar pants on fire!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mj: i'm not wearing pants.

kawa

3:12 AM  
Blogger lynnee said...

wearing skirt then??? o_O

*ROTFLMAO*

7:22 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

kawa: :D yo? no more pants? Careful not to expose ur certain body parts ah
lynnee: LOL!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home