Friday, November 26, 2004

Vulnerable

I'm feeling very vulnerable right now. Just some random thoughts:

Why are we born into this world? All we do is bring nothing but pain and suffering to each other, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Why am I feeling this way? Would it be returned? It's been... What? A few days. One hand also can count. I think I'm being silly again. Crazy? Maybe even stupid. Or all of the above.

How do I expect people to trust me, when I don't trust people? Is this what they call hypocrisy? Honestly, I wasn't like this all the time. Paranoid or bad experiences made me into this?... Please trust me.

Why is it that even when a person is surrounded by so many close ones, and yet they still feel so alone? Something missing? Something just doesn't seem right? I just find it damn sad when a person feels this way.

Just when I'm "up and about", why do I keep doing this to myself? Why do I always keep locking myself behind this "door"? Is it even really locked? Or I'm just afraid to open it? Will it be too late when I've opened it?

Are we all here just to suffer? Suffer in this mortal bondage? When will we be free? Would death means freedom? Or is there anything other than death that can free us?

Don't think I can sleep tonight. It"ll be a very tiring day tomorrow. I better not get sick. Feel like headbutting the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home