Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Crow Mouth

Remember in my previous post, I mentioned that I see "more poop coming my way"? This morning when reached Kelana Jaya Sstation, suddenly felt an immense stomache ache. Have to go to the washroom to errr... make a "pitstop". Have to walk fast fast. Can't run cuz scared too much action my encourage it. At Kelana, I thought that was it. Thought that was over.

When reached office, the ache came back. Quickly dash for the nearest one. Guess what? The stalls are occupied!!! Okay, nevermind head down to the first floor (I'm on the second). The macik is washing it!!! The third, some kind of renovation going on!! The fourth, since no offices here, there are not toilet paper!!! The fifth even worst, lighting and everything is so dim and creepy; no offices and no toilet paper as well!!! Should I try the sixth floor or just head back down to the second floor? I decided the latter. Thank God the stalls are unoccupied now.

Dunno what I ate wrong. Maybe it was that chicken my mom fried for dinner last night. My bro found one piece with black-ish meat. Mine was fine, but guess something is wrong with it.

Maybe I can add my "crow mouth" in my Special Abilities list. -__-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home