Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I Need To Stop "Just Lie Down For A While"

Lie down for a while at 8 something p.m., when got up, it's 11:30 p.m. How am I going to sleep later??

Kar Cher's on M.C. today. Only "Mac" and I are at work. So, have to do extra tasks, including making sure the cases does not missed it's deadline.

I was soo at it, making sure no deadlines are missd. Cause, the last time I trusted the engineers and the next day, one case about to miss and almost gave Kar Cher a heart attack. Hope today I've proved something.

So late already. 12:00 midnight. Missed Boo Boo online. Must have gone to sleep already. :( Sorry yar, I was totally out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! HEhee... boo boo miss ya tooo... =^.^=

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home