Saturday, November 20, 2004

Movie Tomorrow!

Melody messaged me on MSN again today, late in the afternoon.

Melody: "Hi."

Me: "Are you ready? Heheh"

Melody: "What ready? 4 nya."

Me: "Hahaha! Hi, what can I do for you?"

Melody: "You free tomorrow?"

Me: "So far no plans for tomorrow yet. Why?"

Melody: "Wanna watch movie?"

She paste some shit like reference number to 6 tickets that she have booked at Mid-Valley. The movie? One Missed Call. Awright! A horror movie!

Melody: "Comi can't go."

Me: "Commi? Who's that? Your Communist friend from China?"

Meloday: "Comi = Kar Cher. Same thing."

Well, you see, Kar Cher's real name sounds like, well "commie".

Me: "Ookay, who's going? NCM?"

Melody: "Yes. NCM, Grace and me."

Me: "Ooh, Grace. Your bf?"

Melody: "He more into games than movies lah."

Me: "You've asked him?"

Melody: "Asking now."

After awhile,...

Melody: "Anusha is going also."

Me: "Great! Haven't seen her in ages."

Melody: "If you reach there early, can you collect the tickets first? You know me lah, always late."

Me: "Always? Got meh? That day's dinner only mah."

Melody: ":). Anyway, we'll all meet up tomorrow. Seeya."

Me: "Yah, get ready! LOL!"

AWESOME! Watching a horror movie at the cinema. It's Been a while. The last time I saw a horror movie was Dark Waters with my Ex. She screamed like crazy!! x_x I think dogs in a mile radius can hear her too.

I wonder who will grab me during one of'em scary scenes. Hope it's not NCM. LOL! ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home