Friday, November 26, 2004

I've Decided

I'm going for that Team Building thing at Port Dickson.

I've always complained that there's no time to mix around with my colleagues due to the work. So, I guess this a good time. Also a good time for some revenge. Oh, it will be sweeet and cold.

Heard that alot of those "upper level" managers are not going. Better. Can have fun and won't have that "Who's that old balding guy with the protruding belly? Is he my boss' boss' boss?" to ruin or distract us to have fun.

Was packing my clothes just now. Dad couldn't understand why I'm bringing 5 shirts. There's always the "just in case" situation. You"ll never know. The last time went to Singapore I didn't took account that it might rain. So, on the trip back, I wore one of the shirt that I wore earlier. A bit of, well... can "sense" something lah.

Oh yeah, earlier I've said the trip would have transport provided right? No, there isn't. We have to car pool to go. Kinda hao siao right? "You are all invited.... if you can get there! AHAHAHAHAH!! MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!". But then again, I think I'm the only one who doesn't have wheels yet. -__-# *shakes fist*

So, Reflections On The River will be on hiatus till Sunday night. Hopefully when I'm back, there"ll be something blog worthy. Kar Cher says she's going to bring her digicam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home