Sunday, November 21, 2004

Good Foo! Yum! Yum!

After the movie and some games at the arcade, we went to Kim Gary. Lunch for Grace, dinner for me, drinks and deserts for Melody, her cousin, Anusha and NCM.

I had this baked rice with cheesy chicken chop. So cheesy! You should try it if you are into cheese. MmmMmM~ Cheese...!! I'm no food critic, so I dunno how to describe it except being "cheesy". Heh, pun intended!

On the way to Mid-Valley, I thought I ran into a fellow blogger. I was taking the LRT. At one of the Petaling Jaya stops. Can't remember where. I think between Taman Bahagia and Taman Jaya?

She walked in, at first I was like:

"Hey, a cute chick!"

"...."

"!!!!"

"Wait a minute, isn't that.... o_O!!". Reaction slow a bit.

Couldn't see where she sat, so can't confirm whether if it's her. Or, go and ask and freak her out, Hehehe ^__^'. If it's her, wow, small world.

Cold meds already kicked in but still *sniff sniff*ing away. Ahh, can't stand it. anymore. Go sleep lo. Or I can kacau my friends with missed calls at this hour of the night. XD Naughty naughty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey!! Boo!! hehahahehea... La la la~ it's a small small world~~ La la la~~ hehee...cute chick? LoL.. sure boh.. dont make me puke..Hheehheeh..really small world..didnt knew it until u tell me.. LoL... herm..seems like we've got some fate.. LoL... anyway... looking foward to "bump" into u again.. MuahHAha~~ *ciak* tata!

from : Boo boo

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home