Saturday, November 20, 2004

Burn Baby Burn! - Part 2

Food's on the table. Melody and friend is nowhere in sight.

Kar Cher called her. Melody said that besides her friend, her bf will be coming along. Just as I suspected. We ordered another "ikan bakar" so that it would be enough.

Anyway, we couldn't wait any longer. Heck! The food can't wait any longer. It would get cold. Who would want to eat cold seafood? Unless it's sushi.

Discovered the type of fish that was burned was a Sting Ray. Great! I've never tried Sting Ray before.... I think. They were shocked. Aiya, what's so shocking? It's not like you have tried every type of meat. Ever tried deep fried cow penis (*BLARGH*)? My point exactly.

The Sting Ray's not bad. Spicy though. Squids' are okay too and I normally don't eat squids. "Lala", errr.... too icky for my liking. One thing's for sure, everything is extremely spicy.

7:10 p.m. Melody finally showed up with her bf, and her friend, Grace. Grace is cute! Melody introduced them to me. I'm the only one who haven't met her bf and Grace.

Melody intro me to her bf as "Neh, that Anime MSN friend." Hahaha! Well, she and her bf are anime freaks as well. Though she prefer anime that dealt with school, relationship, romance and all those bishie types. Her bf watch almost everything under the sun. Earlier recommended Melody to watch Midori no Hibi. They have downloaded an episode and she really liked it. Hahaha! Of course! It's so cute! Though I still haven't watch it.

So, finally they are here. We are already full and they finished off whatever's left of the food. The "ikan bakar" still left half of it. The second "ikan bakar" still not ready.

Conversation is mostly "how's work? blah blah blah haha blah" till I talk to Melody's bf about Anime. Boy we dominated the whole conversation. First it's anime, what titles we watch, then the awesome-ness of Bit Torrents and the monster machines (read: PC) that are available in the market now. Kinda hard talking to everyone. I talk to NCM and Melody's bf in English, Kar Cher and Grace in Cantonese, Melody in Chinese. Once, my whole sentenced mixed up with all three languages: "Zhe Ikan Bakar is really lat!" -__-'

Kar Cher mentioned that I want to get a new car. I clarified that I want to get "A" car. What "new" lah. Melody told her bf that I like Mazda cars too. Meaning: He's also a Mazda car freak!! Dominated the conversation again.

They still haven't caught the second Sting Ray to burn for us. Apparently they have forgot about the second order that we've made. Ooh, forgot to mention that NCM paid for the dinner cuz it was his birthday on Monday! D'oh! Didn't know! What else, wished him Happy B-Day lah. So darn embarrassing. Since everyone's full, we decided to go off.

Kinda weird here, Grace went off by herself. Melody followed her bf of course. NCM and me followed Kar Cher back to her car to get our errrm working backpacks. Kar Cher wanted to drive us to the Pasar Seni LRT station, but we refused. It's so darn near and it would be out of her way. After she drove off, we walked to the LRT station.

Found out that NCM had already told Grace to meet him at the station. Apparently, she's his old college classmate. He knew her for quite some time, even before Melody. And she even knew Ring and Anusha! What the hell!?! She looked kinda familiar, but I really doubt I've met her before. Maybe bump into her somewhere in KL?? *scratches head*

Reached the LRT Station. Saw Grace sitting on one of the benches "fishing". She saw me:"Eh?! Why are you here?". NCM told her that I wanted to see her. *Roll eyes*. Talked to her more, like where she stayed, work, etc. She asked me: "So, you're with Connie? Same department?" I replied: "Yup, SAME DEPARTMENT. Let me clarified that.". She laughed. On the train, talk some more.. bla blah blah blah. She got off at Taman Jaya station, and I got off at Asia Jaya station. My bro picked me up from there. He was out having dinner with his friends as well.

All in all, not too boring dinner. Very tired though. Got back home, after shower just slept till morning.

The next day, saw Melody's bf on MSN. Talk to him about.... what else, anime again. Hahaha, found another anime freak friend. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home