Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Monday Flu

The perfect song to listen to while blogging: "Shizuka Na Yoruni by Tanaka Rie"

Just got off a chat with someone whom I've just met online. Hahah, one of the most funniest, cute, and fun person.

Think I'm getting careless with my work. Made some stupid lil mistakes. Need to pull my socks up. How come ah? Nothing distracting me also. The usual err "distractions" also can handle. Maybe it's the on and off flu.

How can I get the flu on and off? Got it on Saturday. Took meds, felt better on Sunday. Sunday afternoon, it came back a bit. Took meds again. Felt better in the morning and felt terrible on Monday afternoon. Came back, was okay til I took a short nap. Woke up and my neck and shoulders are so sore. >_< Maybe I should just go see the doc.

Is it even possible to feel three different emotions at the same time? I dunno. I feel happy, disappointed and that unsure feeling. Happy: So far nothing too bad has happened. Yup, I'm an easily please person. Disappointed: huh. Unsure: As usual lah, what tomorrow will bring? Life is so full of surprises. Good.... bad... surprises. What do I expect? More poop coming my way I guess. I can just see it. Just like Monday evening's weather. It was perfectly clear till I got to the Kelana Jaya station. Out of the blue, it rain heavily. Hoping that things wouldn't go too bad. But then again, if things would go bad, nothing can stop me from living. Well, nothing except Death.

My mom's really going crazy with my old notebook. She's like, totally stuck in front of it! What she's doing? Yahoo! Games. Dunno what she's playing something called Cubix, Avalanche and others. Mostly Puzzle Bobble and Tetris clones. It's almost 3. I'm blogging. And she's gaming. Hahaha, my mom the gamer!!! Try to top that! Maybe I can lure her to Ragnarok Online? Hahaha see how /gg. But that would be soo weird. "Mommy! Mommy! He stole my loot!!" urrmm... -_-"


Anyway, thanks Rubie, for putting a smile on my face the whole night. Ja!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo~ =D Who's the most funniest,cute and fun person... It must be me rite? rite? rite???? HEhehehehe... *Rubie Stick out her toungue* Bleh..

Wow..cool mom u have... ask your name to join party in RO then we can hunt together.. LOL...

Ny-way... nice to meet ya here... =) take cares.. =>

By: Miss Boo.. LoL

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home