Friday, November 19, 2004

Profile

ok, last post before I go to sleep. >_<

Don't feel that the profile describes me best. Horny? Err... Well, I'm a normal hot blooded guy *looks away*.

Fraudulant? I admit, I tell good lies that "make sense", but I don't lie often.

Glutonous? Hmm I like good food and eatting, but I don't eat just for the sake of eating.

A non-believer?... I want to believe, but at times too much poop happens that makes me have doubts. Doubts in everything including myself. So a half non-believer? Got such thing??

Violent? Hhmm... I like gory, violent shows. Sometimes I wish people would die a horrible death, but I've never act upon it. I've never even physically hurt any living breathing thing... yet.

I've always hate writting essays about myself back in school. Heck, I hate writting resumes! I've always hated writing positive things about myself. Feels like bragging. Thank heavens it's done. Guess it's still best to find out more about me thru my posts.

Maybe I can ask people to write what they think of me, then put it up... you know, like a back of a novel or a book? "Simply splendid!" - New York Times. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home