Monday, August 29, 2005

Dreamt Of A Friend Who Passed Away

I dreamt that I met her on the streets.

She told me she's married and had two kids. She showed me a photo of her family. Cute.

She was pretty. She sat behind me when we were in primary school.

I dunno about her, but I always thought of her as one of my good friends. I never told her about that.

We went our separate ways when primary school is over. Nothing from her during high school. Always wanted to call her, but somehow, something held me back. So, I decided to write to her. There's no Internet back then.

No reply. Decided to call her. No such person from the phone number. She had moved.

College came. During one of the semesters, a friend, who's also in the same class as us called me. She broke the news to me.

She had asthma. One night she just couldn't breathe. Her family rushed her to the hospital and things didn't work out right.

I didn't know what to say when my friend broke it to me.

....

It was nice to see her again. Even if it's just a dream.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

sometimes dreaming about death doesn't mean tat person will die. It could mean tat tat person will hv a big change.. guess ur fren is telling tat she's happy

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home