Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bleached!

Another anime am loved!! Besides Azumanga Daioh, it's...

Bleach

This is not an anime review post.

Okay, with that out of the way, recently bought some Bleach merchandise/figurines. Have heard about this anime/manga and how great it is, though I liked the art, I never really got into it until I bought...

Bleach Manga
the MANGA!! not to mention kena marah from mort... -_-"

Loved the art!! Tried the opening song - Asterix by Orange Range and closing song - Life Is Like A Boat by Rei Fu (Thanx, Mort! ^o^ ) and it sucked me in deeper.

So today, I couldn't resist. I went and bought...

DeeVeeDuh
the DVD!!! Episode 1 - 8.

And...

OST CD
the OST1 CD!!!

On an unrelated-to-Bleach-note: Also got...

AZUMANGA DAIOH SEEDEEE!
Azumanga Daioh OST1 CD.

So, what's Bleach about? It's about a 15 year old student, Ichigo Kurosaki; who has the ability to see and talk to ghosts. One day, while hunting for Hollows (evil ghosts) Rukia, a shinigami (Soul Reaper/Death God/Grim Reaper/yadayada/etc.) appeared before Ichigo. In the incident Ichigo's family members were hurt and so was Rukia, while trying to protect him. In order to defeat the Hollow, Rukia transffered her shinigami's powers to Ichigo. And so, the adventure begins!

Rukia and Ichigo

Sounds like quite a cliche story, but it got more complex in the way. More characters introduced, and not everything is what it seems. For manga, I'm currently at Volume 1. As for anime, errr around Episode 3 or 4 only :P. So, I can't really tell much.

I thought the manga was quite hillarious (for the comedic moments), but the anime managed to kick up a few notches. Examples: Ichigo fighting his Dad a la Dragon Ball style, his Dad drop kicks Ichigo out of the bed "GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNINGGG~ ICHIGO!!!"

Ichigo's cool, Orihime Inoue is cute ^_^ ~<3... Can't wait to read/watch more!!

Oh, yah mort! I love the opening sequence. IMHO, it's very nice!

Japanese site: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/bleach/

I have a feeling I'm going to be kena marah again... and not just one person! X__X

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

LOL! I like ur poses.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWAAAHHH!! I didn't know you read/watched Bleach too!! It's my current no.1 favourite anime..started watching in January. Yay! We can compare Bleach stuff together. ^^

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva

That was me, by the way.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eee.. bear bear LoOk So FuNny!! WUahahaa... *pinch pinch*

From : Bie

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mj: ^_^

Eva: Well, just started recently actually. Animetech just brought in till Vol.3 DVD and that's up to episode 24.

bie: ouch!

kawa

2:38 AM  
Blogger Demon Alchemist said...

What's good?
I love BLEACH!!
YAY!
-Nami
@
www.freewebs.com/namitakahata ,
namitakahata@yahoo.com ,
www.myspace.com/namitakahata

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home