Sunday, August 07, 2005

Music: Loosey By The STRiPES

It's up again.

Found a software to convert MP3s to WMA format. WMA format is smaller size and more bandwith manageable.

It's not in auto-play, since I know some of my readers hates music in websites. I too wouldn't like my favourite song playing being interupted by other music while surfing the web.

If anyone wants the MP3, feel free to leave a comment. Can send by MSN/Yahoo Messenger/Gmail or whatever email you are using.

---------------------------------------------------------

Loosey by The STRiPES

yea yea party people itto kou yo up shitetto kou
tsubbashite kou tobashite ikou
soukkou kamashite tsuppatte ikou
mou senjou wa seichi, bakuretsu tenshi crazy burst angel
lucky chance dance get dance groovin in a house shouze
shigidigi dan do dan dan do dan rhythm is gonna get you
kanousei yume nose everybody say issei no say yea
monkey is funky lucky GUROKKII ni happy junky
jamaku se~ yo SHARAKU se~ yo come on yo majikattoba say yo!!


everybody Loosey
sakihokore bluesy
azayaka ni crazy
maiagare angel

everybody Loosey
sakihokore bluesy
azayaka ni crazy
maiagare angel


tanken janken jiken bouken shinken ni kamasu all right na tekken
action wa caution na motion buriburi party SENSEESHON (attention!!)
party so free style yes got it jazzy amazing sun rising
ready are you ready get it Loosey beauty get your body
ima koko ni sanjou no himitsukessha sekai ni habataku kore ga shousha yossha
kore zokanaderu sousha (shut) odoru ahou o miru kanransha
sessha ikiru marude sensha groove wa kimattta IKEMEN na geinin (shut)
atari kamawazu rhythm no ransha bpm ageta hankyou ransha

everybody Loosey
sakihokore bluesy
azayaka ni crazy
maiagare angel

everybody Loosey
sakihokore bluesy
azayaka ni crazy
maiagare angel


we`re the RIZUMAA so KARISUMAA
tobashi makuruze kanari PURIZUMAA (bomber)
hey!! DANSEBURU ni ok shake it right now ikou doukyou sa let`s go
beat notte ikou RIZUMU TENSHION
buttobi FURASUTOREESHON
saa ikouze buchikamasoze Loosey beauty get your body

---------------------------------------------------


Lyrics from: animelyrics.com

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant find this song anywere, I would be really grateful if u could send it to me. I will add u to msn, mine is Iamtheone_me@hotmail.com. Thx

5:22 AM  
Blogger Painkiller said...

I also want this song, if you could, please send it, in mp3 format, to Rottmaster14@gmail.com

Thanks

Nicolás

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zomg I really would like this song. Can you send it through MSN in mp3 format. I will love you forever even though I don't know you =D

My add is rikkugirl26@yahoo.com

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this song is great... And the lyrics too. Such as it's said in Spanish ..Esta CHINGONX.. X)

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, I forget my e-mail is k9_khan_k9@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, had the full version a while back, lost in in a hard drive crash. can you send the mp3 to biticized@yahoo.com? I'd appreciate it much. Thanks.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Hi all, have sent out this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's no trouble, send it to me please? runrabbitrun2014@gmail.com

~Thanks!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you send me it too in mp3 format

Rogueraven3@hotmail.com

1:32 AM  
Blogger vdragon said...

can u please send Burst Angel Loosey to me? I love this gon. epeets@gmail.com

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

can I get a copy of this? Can't find the song anywhere. Send to avatar@qwerp.com

Thanks

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the short version, but I'd like a copy of the full one. Can you send the link or file (mp3) to algar10x.20.kyoo /at/ recursor /dot/ net , please? Thanks.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am willing to pay for it, but cannot find Burst Angel Loosey anywhere. please help. - wchao@teamlynx.com Thanks.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot find the full version anywhere online. If you would, could you please email me the version in mp3 format to:
gm_blue destiny@hotmail.com

I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home