Sunday, May 15, 2005

Saturday And Stuff.

Slept the whole day off. Yup. Just sleep. Nice.

Had a discussion with my manager yesterday. Apparently, I still have 10 days leave I need to clear. Yeah, you heard that right. 10 days. Awesome, huh?

Manager was asking me: "So, you're telling me that you only took 1 day leave and the rest were the closure leaves?". What's em closure leave? Well, during Xmas that week, our office was closed and we were "forced" to take leave even though we were working. Instead on that week, we had to clear it on other days.

I told her:"Yah." Shows how hard working I am :P. So, she's making me (twisting my arm and all :P) to take two days off this coming week and the next. I chose the coming and next week's Thursday and Friday. That means I have a 5 day weekend this coming week!! Woohooo! Bitchin!

Besides that, she told me that she will be renewing my contract and another small tidbit in which I do not want to say anything yet, except I've only shared it with one of you. ;)

Nice to know all the patience and hard work finally paid off.

Took Toffie to Healing Rooms a few hours earlier. He has been sick since Thursday night. Fever. Oh he has seen the regular vet but his fever has not subside since then. Mom and bro were still hesitating: "How ah? You think we should bring him there?". I was like, what the hell is wrong with you people?? "Don't talk so much, it's either we bring him there or we let his situation get worst. It's really that simple." I replied.

Had to follow them. In case they do not know how to ask what's wrong with him, what's needed to be done, tell the doc his condition and all. But the vet, Dr. Vijay was thorough enough when asking questions. Reluctant to go there cuz had bad memories. Chico passed away there you see. :(

Right now, Toffie seems to be better. Tiny is still as talkative as ever and he's actually quite a good brother. Everytime he knows Toffie's sick, he would stay near him sayang him and such. Awwwww.... :)

So, hmmm what else? The Star haven't contacted me. But I bet if interview is still on, it would be this coming week. Hmm, see how lah.

Better do something productive later in the day. *scratch scratch* Strange, the insect bite bump is still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home