Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And So, Today I Was On MC.

Last nite flu got really bad. Got very hard to breathe. Had to use eucalyptus aroma theraphy.

Morning woke up, no hotter body and still can't scale walls. Damnit. But felt a lil better. But could feel it all coming back. Head's really heavy. SMS in to work tell em I will be on MC. Mac replied "fuuuuccckk loooo". What's with him? He can MC, other people cannot?

Toffie didn't expect to see me at home today. He was pretty excited. His eyes were as black as the night. Kept chasing my legs...

Went to clinic. Gave me some running nose pills and cough syrup. They were strong. Haven't felt so drugged in my life since. Took the meds and slept almost the whole day.

Now, it's night. Slept right after dinner. Nose still kinda stuck. Received one SMS from Mac asking me if I'm on MC tomorrow or what. I think I"ll just let him sweat it out. Now where's my lamp?

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

did u grow any fine hair??

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

MJ: I've got lots of hair. Thank you.

lynnee: Hey, thanx!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home