Friday, May 13, 2005

Stressful Day and ROTS Tics, Baby!

Today, time moved in slow motion. Lots of work. Idiotic onsite colleagues. Idiotic users. Even thought it was a very busy busy day, but time just seems to go

tick..........


tock.........


tick..........



tock.........

But some how when I got back home, it doesn't matter anymore.

Manager asked me how many days of leave I have left. According to her, I have 9.5 days left. Holy Holidays, Batman! That's like, damn nice right? You can tell I haven't been taking much leave.

But the last time I've calculated, shouldn't have that much. But I haven't been taking much leave.. but @#$%^!! >__< !!

Or maybe there was some confusion. Sigh. Need to check it again with her tomorrow....

Bro manage to get Star Wars Episode III: the Revenge of the Sith (ROTS) tics for next Sunday. Have seen some mags with ROTS stuff, articles. Very tempted to buy. Already bought the latest First magazine that has a special tribute section. Some chinese mag called "Move" or some shit has the XPAX post cards. Tempted to get that.

Well, tomorrow is another day. And then it's the weekends! Booyah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home