Saturday, May 07, 2005

Income Tax

Hohoho! First time I did it.

For the whole month of April, mom has been constantly nagging me about it. "Have you done your Income Tax?? It's nearly end of the month!! Did you receive your EA form?? If got that means must do!". Me: "Aiya how many times you want me to say? Don't need to do lah. I didn't receive any EA form!! Mai tiam tiam luan lah."

On 28th of April, while at work going thru my junk and stuff and I noticed one piece of shitty looking paper has two very familiar letters at the top right corner. It's "E" and "A". Bolded.

O_O

Started messaging people on whether have they done it yet. LOL! Gotta admit, got freak out a bit. 4 out of 5 have not done it. Procastination rules! LOL! Called brother to see if he still has that Income Tax form that he got it for me. Yeap, he still has it.

M was nice enough to show me how it is. Even showed me the calculation. Though at that moment, I only felt it was roughly how it is but it did help alot. Thanx!

Got back and took dinner. Still not in the mood to do it. Too full. Watch 3 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny with Bro that I've downloaded. Need to delete them off already...

After the anime, Bro was nice enough to guide me through it. Though actually he still refers to the guide book. It wasn't really that hard. Cuz I've got help and probably my life hasn't got into a more complicated stages like having a wife, owning a car, house, kids blablablah...

Bro said since he's going to Klang court on Friday, he will send it to the Shah Alam branch and drop it off at the urmm drop box for me.

I wasn't taxable. Can't beleive alot of people got taxed. Did they do it correctly? An onsite colleague got tax because she left out the RM 350 claim which everyone is entitled to. Sigh.

Oh, remember to keep your books/mags receipts! You can have a max of RM 500 deduction!

M, when do you want that cup of coffee?? ;))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh...coffee....i'll letcha kno ;)
M.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

Heh, sorry couldn't made it today.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home