Monday, May 09, 2005

Gathering

And so, on 16th of April, we met up with ML at Mid Valley Megamall. She came down to KL to kia kia. ^__^

Woke up pretty early on that day. Set an alarm clock, and my mobile to go off. Don't want to be late, but alas I was fated to be late T_T. But I wasn't the only one. :P

Got all ready and stuff. Parents and bro weren't home. So no one to hitch a ride to the nearest LRT or KTM station. Picked up the phone and called for a cab to Subang KTM station.

After 10 minutes, called again to check if it's coming. "Ya ya, sedang on the way." (In Malay: "Yes, Yes, it's on the way."). After 15 minutes, "Belum datang kah? Sedang on the way." ("It's not here yet? It's on the way."). After 30 minutes, I was about to call them to foggedabout the cab, but it's here!

Ran out. While opening the gate, the cab honked! WTH!! I'm already outside! Is he blind or what?? Mickey was asleep and the honk woke him up. He ran out, passed the gates and just stand there and barked at the cab!! I have to drag him back in to the compound. Stupid f!@$!ing cab driver. He told me he accidentally pressed on the honk.

Reached Subang KTM station. Was buying the tic and my mobile rang. No time to pick it up as I was getting my ticket and counting my change from the cashier. It was ML. We were suppose to meet up at KL Sentral station at 11:15am. It's now 10:45am. She's probably there and calling to see where am I or something. Call her back, preparing to die....

Actually, she called to tell me that she manage to borrow her cousin's (correct ah?) car and can pick me up from somewhere. Told her I've already got a ticket to KL Sentral. She said she can pick me up from KL Sentral. Because I dunno how to direct her to any of the KL Sentral entrance, asked her to meet up at Mid Valley Megamall. Told her that I would be late due to the earlier incident, though did not explain fully.

So, that takes care of that. To go to Mid Valley Megamall (MVMM), I actually have two choices now. 1) Take to KL Sentral, hop on the LRT and head to Bangsar and take the free bus shuttle to MVMM and 2) Go to KL Sentral, and take the Commuter to MVMM.

Option No. 2 sounds less troublesome. And I've never tried taking the Commuter train to MVMM before. So gave it a try.... it actually took longer than option No. 1. -_-"

Reached MVMM at 11:40am. Called ML. She's actually here already but looking for a parking space. Asked her where it would be convenient to meet up with her, but she asked me back the same question. Told her I'm going to the ATM machines located outside of the Jusco Supermarket, and she replied that she would meet up with me there. Ahh, hard to be a gentleman :P. Wallet's meter is pointing at "E". If you got to ask, "E"s for Empty. Met up with her while in queue. Told her what happened with Mickey.

So, let's see who are we going to meet up. Melody who's on the way, BK a bit later after her swimming session, and Fred after 3pm. ML wanted to get a card for Melody's birthday and we went to Hallmark. Damn, those Forever Friends bears looked really cute! Especially that giant white one X(!! Dropped by at MPH where she bought Da Vinci Code for her friend.

We're hungry so we went ahead to scout for food. So many food joints here... all sounded good. In the end, it was either Nandos or Fish and Co (Did I got the name correct?). The urm waitress of Fish and Co was standing outside, over hearing us, still deciding. She tried to persuade us to at least go in and have a look at the menu. Sorry, Miss. Your Jedi mind tricks only works on the weak minded. Besides, we are thinking with our stomach right now. Decided to have lunch at Nandos.

While having lunch, Melody msged ML that she forgot to bring her HK trip photos. Yeah, she went to HK!! Siok lah!! :(. And now she is "on the way" again. Seems like today I kept hearing those three words. ML showed me her new digicam. Canggih-nya o_O!! When can I have one? I guess when I buy less toys. -_-

A bit later, Melody arrived. She got a speeding ticket. Wah, don't have to be so rush kua. Showed us her photos. She's not taking lunch. Just glass of...err I forgot, a drink lah. She will be going off earlier as she needs to meet up with her friend at the gym.

And so, we took some pics together with both of our cams. ML kept going on about me being a camwhore (term nicked from Hsin)... Aiya, that is for me to tell the world ok?? :P

V^__^V
I really like this pic, though it didn't came out as great as I thought, but it's nice.


^__^
This is nice too.

Ok, these are the only pics I can show. Others, I don't have their permission to post cuz they do not know I have a blog. Oh, and there's one more pic of me which is quite ugly.

Melody kept going on and on about me, looked thinner than before. Oi vey, I've gained a few kaygees since the last time leh! Maybe it was the hair cut.

After finishing our lunch, and the digicamera fair, we went to some gal clothings shops to window shop. I'm just tagging along. When we were in MNG, goodness.... it's like I've been transported into this No Man's Land (literally), where the Amazonians roam and the only priority in this world is: clothes :P. Melody bought... something. Wasn't really paying attention to what she bought. :P

A bit later, BK joined us. Apparently she did not go swimming and have forgotten about this gathering. What a busy gal, heheh! Just when BK joined us for a while, we have to part with Melody. Time for her gym session. Macho Macho Man~ I want to be~ A Macho Man~. Since BK have not taken her lunch, we accompanied her to the Oasis food court. And after that, it's desserts at Lecka Lecka. ML treated us! Thanx! ^__^

Something happened here, in which I will leave it out. Because I'm a cold-hearted SOB. Then it's to Jusco. ML bought some Malu Malu mobile phone pouch. And a bit later, Fred came and we met up with him, had a drink and yakked at Chilis.

Eventually, it's time to part our ways. I was thinking of going to KLCC, but then I felt tired or lazy. Maybe both. So, went back home straight.

Feels a bit weird blogging about something which one of my readers are physically there.

ML, next time I treat you that NEw Zealand whteveritscalled ice cream lah. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe....didn't cha ever realize, not to go shoppin with woman...unless of cuz u are the one doin the paying.

:P

heheeheh.

M.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

M: I wasn't complaining lah. Kinda nice to be the only man in the No Man's Land.

I had training to shop with women you see. :P

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes...it was my cousin's car....n no....it was Manhattan Fish Market. :D

ML

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home