Monday, May 09, 2005

Bitten

On my way out to lunch, suddenly felt this agonising pain on the back of my neck. Felt like something bit me.

Not sure what bit me, but now there's bump that is a size of a 50 cent on the back of my neck. Everytime I chew or any movement from my jaw, I would feel it stinging.

Feels kinda feverish, but that's probably due to my flu. Oh well, if I woke up with a hotter body, no need to wear contact lenses and able to scale walls, that would be good.

Back to work!

5 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

U better check with doc. Could b vampire's bite hahaha

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or izzit a spider!!
become spider man! wow....

5:01 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

ahaha!
spider cow :P

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mj: if vampire, I think I've burnt to a crisp when I went clinic today. What's spider-cow?

kh: nolah, I think it's one of those big ass red ants that likes to nest on trees.

11:01 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

also don't know la wat's spider cow.
n the cows (replace with pigs) fly to the sky.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home