Monday, May 09, 2005

Another Point Of View

Had lunch with that new girl who joined us some months ago. We were talking about previous jobs and then it was my turn, I told her how I met Kar Cher and how the 1st and the 3rd (current) job was introduced by her.

I was like: blablabla gratefull blablabla twice already blabla

And she said: Probably she owed it to you in the previous life.

Me: Ehh?

She: Yeah, she owes you. She couldn't return the favour in the previous life, so in this life, she's paying it back.

Me: Hmmm... that's one way of looking at it.

So, that's one way of looking at it. Never thought of that. So, whoever owes me anything in my previous life, feel free to pay back in force. It's time to pay the Piper!


Heheh, Kidding! ;P

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

or u could owe her in this lifetime & u hv to pay sooner or later, in this lifetime or next ;)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

heheh, yeah. Unless I gathered enough Karma points, I don't have to go through the whole reincarnation shingalingding process and can just watch anime with Buddha in Nirvana! Hahahaha!!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home