Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Last Shuttle

I'm getting really bad at giving titles to my posts.

Nearly missed the last shuttle bus. Went down to the lobby, usually the bus would be the last one to KL Sentral but it's not there! In it's place, the smaller van. The uncle driver is sitting nearby. This must be our last ride.

I sat down and waited. Out came this erm gal and asked uncle if this van is going to KL Sentral. Uncle answered yes, look at his watched and signaled me to get into the van.

The gal asked me if the bus had left. "Beats me. It wasn't here when I got down here." I answered. "Must have been very full." She replied. We got on the van, and she sat next to me. *silence* *cars passed by* *silence* *people getting on the van* *silence* QUICK, SAY SOMETHING, YOU IDIOT!!! >_<

"You always work till this late?" I asked her. "Yes." She answered. So, we then introduced ourselves and blablablablablakoolooloo.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate corporate acronyms? When we were talking about from which group and department that we were from, she started using acronyms that made my mind go blank. GS group? Errr "Ghost Sweeper" group? MS group? Errr "Mobile Suit" group?? A bit too much anime/manga already, Kawa. All the TS, GS, MS and WTF. It's all just another effing department.

I've been in this company for almost a year. And yet, I'm still very in the blur with all the acronyms. Oh, well. It's not like it's my Evil Empire.

Apparently she's from the Finance department. Had seen her on the bus before actually. She's taking the LRT. Though I had to take the commuter to go back cuz brother did't feel well and had went home earlier, I'm going to KLCC.

Bought the May Issue of Newtype Magazine, Deathnote vol. 2 and 3. Oh, and I kept the receipts! Ah-HA! For next year's income tax. Now I need to find something to keep all the receipts. Left a couple of mangas and artbooks for the end of the month.

On the way back, I think I saw a fellow blogger at a coffee joint. Not sure if it's her or not. Too tired and kinda rushing to get back home, so didn't stand around to see see look look. Would be weird to be standing around and see see look look at people. -_-'

13 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Whoa... trying to chat up ppl in the bus somemore ah! :P

1:43 AM  
Blogger lynnee said...

GS = ghost sweeper??? *rotflmao*

9:24 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mj: yes. anything wrong?

lynnee: Yah, there's an anime/manga Called GS Mikami. GS stands for Ghost Sweeper. Ghost busting type.

9:52 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

Wow, I see romance flying left and right!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

kef: mana ada romance lah.

10:15 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

hahha, nothing wrong with it. THe world doesn't go the other way if u flirt in the bus or LRT or smoky garden in front of office ;)

so.... any date? mayb ask her for movie?

mayb for a certain horror movie?

so tat... u know, she can do sth to u? MUHAHAHAHA :P

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think kawa his sitting by the corner blushing oledi lah... LOLX

4:34 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

KH: blush your see fat.

MJ: If so soon ask people for date, you want to scare people away meh?

9:17 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

some ppl very open minded & daring 1 ma

2:31 AM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mj: like you?

1:21 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

pls read my last answer on the Self Study. U would KNOW tat I am not that brave but would like to be. So, any tips & guidance? ;)

4:18 AM  
Blogger lynnee said...

this goes to mj: try chatting up someone on a bus? *hehehehhe*

5:29 PM  
Blogger Kawa said...

mj: Hahaha! Be more daring a bit. Forget what yourself is feeling, anxiety, nervousness.

Gals making the slightest unobvious first move won't hurt a bit.

lynnee: That's a good start. Hahah!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home