Sunday, January 30, 2005

Random Posting

Felt like it's been forever since I've blogged. But it's actually, hmmm about a week?

Don't think I will be writing/complaining about work for a while. After all, it's just a job. It will never end and venting about it won't help either. Another reason I felt like getting more readers. I dunno, sometimes I felt like I need to have someone to read my blog and at times I really don't care. Heh. wtf am I talking about now. I've been blogging about what, myself, work, myself, anime, myself, movies, myself, toys, myself... ish.

Better go sleep. Wake up to blog some long overdue posts and then room cleaning again. Yeah, it's not finish yet and with my recent haul, don't think it would. Lalalalala~

A List of stuff to do:
1) Clean room
2) Blog 5 day weekend. Finish it.
3) Blog RO Carnival Haul. Hmmm got time to take pics?
4) Blog Haul of the Week. Hmmm got time to take pics?
5) Blog about Friday's dinner. Erm, maybe this one can wait. Still fresh in the mind and don't think can post much.
6) Bro still owes me money. Won't be able to get it until Wednesday.
7) Take Mickey out for walk. Didn't take him erm yesterday night. Bring him to piss on neighbours' cars.
8) Sleep early. This week would start work at 8:00am
9) Finish up packing that parcel and send it out on Monday!!!!!!

Okay, that should do it.

Hhhmmm, there's only 24 hours a day and I'm still sitting in front of the comp....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home