Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A - Z About Myself

A survey from a friend in Friendster.

1. A - Are you Male or Female?
- Male.

2. B - Band listening to right now?
- SeatBelts!

3. C - Career in future?
- Aa noh.... -_-'

4. D - Drink or smoke?
- Drink on special occasions, never smoke.

5. E - Easiest person/s to talk to?- Eh, if you are reading this, you should know who you are. ;)

6. F - Favorite song/s at the moment?
- Alive A Life from KR Ryuuki and Round Zero Blade Brave from KR Blade. Heh. Can't get them out of my head.

7. G - Gummy Bears or Gummy worms?
- Gummy Bears!

8. H - Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- Yeah. What's your point?

9. I - Instruments?
-- Aa noh... -_-" musical, none. The recorder? We were forced to learn that.

10. J - Jam on bread?
- Chocolatechocolatechoclate

11. K - Kids?
- Yes, someday when I am married, ready and afford to.

12. L - Longest plane ride ever?
- To Newcastle, UK. Half way accross the world is really reaaaally far.

13. M - My favorite Sport?
- Basketball, biking, would self learn JKD considered? No longer active though.

14. N - Number of siblings?
- 1. My elder brother.

15. O - Obssession?
- Blogging, reading blogs, action figures/toys, movies, mangas, anime, anime music/OST/BGM...

16. P - Phobias?
- Aa noh.... If I tell, people might kill me with it. -__-"

17. Q - Favourite Quote?
Hhhmm, below are the ones that I currently can think of:
- "I am the man who makes the impossible possible." Mwu La Fllaga.
- "I'm only watching a dream I've never awakened from." Spike Spiegel.
- "IwillnotrunIwillnotrunIwillnotrun... AAAAAAAA!!!!" Shinji Ikari.
- "It's more terrifying to face the living than the dead." Roy Mustang
- "Who are you calling a shorty, so short that he is so hard to target!!!!?" Edward Elric.
- The whole Equivalent Trade monologue by Alphonse Elric.
- "Oh, and get a wife!!" Maes Hughes.
- For some odd reason: "Eh, the girl's room damn messy lah." From The Sea XD.
- "Wah, My Man-Thing damn smelly lah!" More on this in the next post. Tell now will spoil it XD XD

18. R- Reason to smile?
- Do we need any? :))

19. S - Song you sang last?
- Hahaha! Mushroom Hunting.

20. T - time you woke up
- 9:30 a.m. today.

21. U - Unknown fact about you?
- If it's unknown, I wouldn't have known right? -__-#

22. V - Vegetable/Fruit you hate?
- Vege: the smelly smelly one. GAAAK! Fruit: Durian. Blargh!

23. W - Worst habit?
- Aa noh... procastinate hahaha.

24. X - X-rays you've had?
- X-Ray vision, hmmmmmm~... Oh! I mean twice. 1st: Medical checkup, 2nd: Dental checkup.

25. Y - Yummy food/s?
- Mickey. HAhahah just kidding! Alot lah!

26. Z - Zodiac sign?
- Gemini.


Weee! That was fun! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home