Saturday, January 22, 2005

The First Day Of My 5 Days Weekend

AAAAAA!!! gOD DAMN IT i JUST TYPE THIS LONG POST ABOUT TODAY AND THERE WAS AN "INTERNAL ERROR" WHEN POSTING AND NOW I HAVE TO TYPE THE WHOLE POST ALL OVER AGAIN!!! #$%#$%!!!!

Okay, I'm cool, I'm cool...

Didn't do much on the first day. Only cleaned up abit.

Slept on the eve at around 4:15am Friday morning. Wokeup at 12:30pm and found no one at home.

Surf the Net a bit and it struck me. Why do I need RadioBlog to have music on my blog. I can just use html to do it and it would still work. Downside is that I can't have a several songs a la jukebox. So, tried to recall how to do it. My html is pretty rusty. Not that I am good at it, it's just that it's mostly self learned.

Couldn't recall how to do it. Stucked. Then it just occured to me, why not just google it? Doink! Did a google search, found it and it was even better. It has a console so that I can turn off the music or anybody who thinks its annoying. Yay!

Tried to put it in my layout. Mucked it up and had to restore it with my backup -__-". Finally after restoring it, everything is back to normal. Music is playing. Yay!

Found a packet of fried noodles mixed with bee hoon on the table. Apparently suppose to be my breakfast. Gobbled it and got back to the comp. Decided to put up Believe. Have been wanted to put it up for quite some time. But now I have another song I want to put up. The next update would be pretty soon.

Parents came back with bro. They went to Carrefour to do grocery shopping. No wonder took them so long. Helped them to take out stuff from car. Now only noticed friend sent a SMS to me on my mobile. It's a very cute message wishing me to have a happy holiday. Replied her :D.

Decided to do some cleaning up and just listen to some music. The reason why there's no pics of my action figure/toy collection yet is because my room is really messed up. Not presentable lah. So no pic taking :P. Maybe after this 5 days weekend, then take pics.

Mom informed me that there's some kind of talk/presentation from their MLM thingy tomorrow that I might be interested. What?? Last minute only inform?? Melody invited me to go karaoke with the gang. Who's going? Kar Cher, Grace, NCM and Chicken Shit. Hhmmm most probably go for karaoke.

To tell the truth, I haven't been to a karaoke joint before. Haha, don't laugh lah! I guess it's just not my thing. And, they don't have anime opening or ending songs. Can't show off my singing skills with "Let's go Gekkiganger 3~". :P

Stopped cleaning for a while and did some stupid quiz. There were even worst ones that I did not post.

Got tired of cleaning and took nap. Mom woke me up to take dinner. Chicken rice! Yay! Another of my mom's specialty. Actually, my mom's pretty good cook. Home cooking is her specialty. I hope I can find a wife who's a good cook XP. What's that saying again? "The way to a man's hear is through his stomach."?

After dinner, decided to play Ragnarok Online (RO) a bit. It's been a while since I've level up. Still stuck at Acolyte. Takes forever to turn to Monk. But I also want to do something productive. Decided to listen to Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki at the same time. Borrowed the CD from my colleague. Colleague knew that I don't read much books :P so she lent the CD version to me.

Rich Dad Poor Dad sure is insightful. Maybe I will get the book. What's it about? Next time only blog about it. Or, if you are interested, you can get/borrow the book. Or, I can send the pdf summarised version that my colleague sent to me to anyone who's interested. ;D

RO's bgm is turned off and just let the CD rip! Mom asked me who am I listening to. "Robert Kiyosaki", I replied. "Oh!" She exclaimed. Eh, thought she never heard of Robert Kiyosaki...

Decided to go to the talk thingy tomorrow. Maybe it might be usefull to achieving my dream or maybe it's a big waste of time... anyhow can meet more people. Enlarging my circle of friends is my new year's resolution what.

All in all, the first day didn't totally go to waste :). Ohh, and I have a Gmail account already! Thanx, ML! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home