Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Fourth Day Of My 5 Day Weekend

The day started off with this: There are idiots, and then there are idiots. Okay, let's leave it at that.

Nothing much really besides cleaning up and trying to improve my relationship with Mickey by taking him out for long walks. Funniest thing ever happened is the below conversation with a friend on MSN, with permission of my friend to post the conversation of course:

Me: erm how do u feel if u see a naked female action figure is on display?

Friend: errr... HENTAIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Me: ahahha ok

Me: wah my man-thing damn smelly

Friend: huh??? wat??

Me: action figure /swt just open only. the fumes cough cough

Friend: swt i tot WAT! =,=

Me: looked like swamp thing with an elephant trunk

Friend: swtswt never heard =.= sounds scary and misleading :P

Me: misleading?

Friend: yeah. /swt u man man think think without look at the figure. just read the words. lol

Me: ?? enlighten me lah

Friend: man-thing / swamp thing wif elephant trunk =.=

Me: the face lah

Friend: errmmm.... nothing la! >.<~

Me: oh hahahaha i think i know ady. man's thing hahahah

Friend: /ok =.="" pomg /pgosh

Me: hahhaa really displaying my man thing mah hahaa

Friend: disgusting name :P

Me: the ppl at Marvel name them one

Friend: tell tat to Fish. ahhahhaha

Friend: i dunno much about those comic heroes n all. so... lolx ter-senget

Me: hahahah! wanna see my man thing? i take pics for u to see and put on my blog hahahahah

Friend: :| the action figure pls. lolx

Me: hahah yah lah hahahah

Friend: ahahhhahaha alrite then lol.

Me: haha dun worry lah i am not an exhibisionist ahahah

Friend: ahhahahhaha! who knows its one those "once in a blue moon" thing

Me: hahaha! then u chap tou lo hahahahah

Friend: /pomg /pgosh AaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Me: hahahaa brb. throw somethig first

Friend: dun salah throw

Then when I'm back, talked about putting this conversation on my blog and...

Me: now where to put my man-thing other than in my pants hahahaha

Friend: swtzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz extra trunk /heh

Me: hahaha

What's with the "/swt", "/heh", "/pomg", "/pgosh" and such? Those are our customised MSN smileys.

Can't believe I didn't get it at first and I am the king of innuendo jokes. Must be my bangang side again. -__-' Man-Thing.... Just to show I'm really referring to my action figure, here's some pics I took. Man-Thing from Marvel Legends series 8:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Front view.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A close-up profile view: The elephant trunk face.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Back view.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Side view. What's that sticking out? It's a froggy jumping out of the water/base.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another close up.

It's really a great fig. Detailed and highly articulated. Forgot how many articulation points, but it's plenty. It's also comes with a nice base for it to stand on to.

While having the conversation, I was laughing out loud like an idiot and my parents thought that I've finally lost it. so, anyone wants to come over and see my Man-thing? I"ll let you play with it. XD XD XD XD oh gosh! dying... XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home