Tuesday, January 25, 2005

SiteTracker: Just For Fun

Just for the heck of it, I've put up Site Tracker at the side bar. I'm curious as to how it works.

Curious about the traffic? Nah, I think the most traffic would be from myself. Hahaha! Dunno why, whenever IE is on, the first site besides Yahoo! would be my blog :). I can already see 2 page views are from myself. Heheh!

Hhhmmm, maybe I can try asking someone to put a link on their site or blog, and see how's traffic? Of course will put a link to the person's site, if they wish to have it done. Anyone willing to help? :)) Who knows, if I got bored with it, I might just take the tracker down. *thinks hard*.... 6-_- ?? a bit too risky..... -_-'... no... one... o_o!!

Experiment experiment, haven't finish with my room cleaning yet, get new things to do. @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home