Monday, January 24, 2005

The Second Day Of My 5 Day Weekend

Woke up late. Of course woke up late, slept really late again.

After the morning rituals, it's sitting in front of the PC again. Almost forgot to tell Melody that I won't be able to make it to the Karaoke session today. Messaged her by SMS. Hmmm no reply. Considered as FFK? I didn't promise anything. Earlier told her I can't confirmed yet.

Played a bit of Ragnarok Online. Hmm almost time to go out. Get prepared. Left house at 1:00pm. First I thought we were gonna drive to Kelana or Asia Jaya LRT station, park our car there and take LRT to KLCC. The talk/presentation is at UOA, the one near KLCC. Dad actually wants to drive all the way down there. What about the traffic? Surprisingly, the traffic's quite smooth. Only place's jam is the err i forgot where >_< the round-a-bout that's always jam and infront of Sungai Wang. The usual places lah.

Reached there. The talk thingy is suppose to be 2:30pm. We reached at 1:50pm. We were told the talk is 2:00pm. Kena tipu. But anyway, at least we will be able to get seats. Went to the washroom. No one inside except myself. Felt a bit eerie, but not creepy.

Came out of the wash room, can go into the presentation hall already. Parents introduced me to some "uncle" and "aunty" for me. Not exactly what I had in mind -_-'. They introduced me as "My smallest son.". Errr, shouldn't it be youngest?? -_-"

Won't bore you with the presentation. I was bored with it myself. The guy told some jokes I"ve already heard. Everyone found it very funny. The uncle sitting beside me keep laughing damn loud and spraying saliva. Urgh.

After the presentation, we walked to KLCC. For what? Go there walk walk a while lah. Came all the way down just to warm chairs with our butts? On the way there, saw them still building the Exhibition Centre (or whatever they call it). It's almost done. Looks quite cool. Should have brought my camera and take some pics.

Reached KLCC and I lost my parents. Called them on the mobile and no one answered. Probably still on silent mode and they haven't switch it back to normal -__-. Waited a while at the entrance, where we came in which is the one at the lake garden. Hhmm... still no sign of them. Better go check out my stuff first then look for them, or call them.

Went to Kinokuniya. Crap, latest issue of Newtype Magazine's sold out. Or not out yet? Saw it at the MidValley Megamall Jusco wo. Went to the top floor of Kinokuniya to check and see if Vol. 8 of Midori no Hibi is out. Nope. Nada.

After quickly checking out my stuff, tried calling parents. No answers, or there's no ringing tone at all. A few types Dad picked up and couldn't hear me. Wanted to message them, then received an SMS from Dad. "Hi Desmond, we would like to..." What the hell is this?!?! Scrolled all the way down to the end of the message "... We are at Cinnabon." -__-# Can't type a fresh new message? Luckily I didn't just delete it off.

Went to meet up with them. Hhmm they've finished eating. Asked them where were they all the while... walk so slow, never call me when I walked too fast. They told me that they were here all the while. Aiyer, was worried that they might be looking for me, so was looking for them after checking out my stuff. Sigh. Sitting here eating.

Mom asked me if I want to eat. Nah, don't want lah. It's late and almost time for dinner. So we went back.

Reached home. So tired. After dinner and bath, clean up room a bit. A bit only. Felt so tired. Went to sleep.

Woke up later in the night, or should I say in the morning. Couldn't sleep back. Nothing to do so online *rolls eyes*. Found this site http://www.tvnihon.com/, with some Kamen Rider and other tokusatsu shows torrents. Sigh, mostly in batches, like episode 1 - 3 for a file. That would cost me 500+MB space which I can't afford. Just manage to cleaned up hard disk...

Saw at the torrent list, that they previous had Kamen Rider 555 (Faiz) OST for download!!! Though I bought the song collection CD (Taiwan version), with all the opening. ending/fighting themes and songs that are sung by the actors and actress, this one has the BGM!! Not sure about the file size but I bet it's big. Saw From The Sea is online. Message her if I find the torrent, asked her if she could download for me and burned it on the CD. "No problem!" Shey said. YES!!!

But I couldn't find the link.... they probably had taken it down :((. Recommended From The Sea to watch Kamen Rider Ryuuki, since she likes to watch shows with full of leng jais. She said she did watch a few episodes on NTV7, but couldn't understand what's going on. Of course, since they have taken the drama series approach, have to watch from the start to fully understand. Then we talked about other Kamen Riders. She liked Kamen Rider Black RX as it's the only one she's seen XD.

In the end, can't find the link. Felt the whole day's wasted. Oh well, went back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home