Monday, November 29, 2004

PD trip post?

Hhmm later lah, feel like going to fall sick like tht. Mac on mc again today.

Kar Cher and I both felt so tired. Slept early but still don't feel enough. So many cases today. And so many emergency cases. The users must be going CRAZY!

Thought I can get some PD trip pics to show, but guess everyone was busy. Couldn't show Boo Boo. :(

Kinda weird that the people who brought their cameras, they don't really take much pics. If me, I would take anything that's under the sun. I.e. This is the room I stayed, the bathroom of the room, know what I mean? And speaking of the bathroom... YOWZA! Talk about living in style, and the room itself... it really makes u feel like a princess when sleeping on the bed! Hahahaha! ^__^" Too bad didn't take pics. -_-

Nevermind lah, maybe can go back again... save money lo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home