Friday, October 03, 2008

New Shoes!

orange box

Sports shoes ones.

The last one I got for the Team Building thingy was terrible. I can't even feel if they have any soles to them.

Saw some discounted shoes from Al-Ikhsan advert in the newspaper last night. Noticed they hava a branch at the local shopping mall. So thought I just go there and check em out after my hair cut.

Well, the one I was interested seem kinda like the shoe that would crack after awhile with its material.

The nicer looking (and cheaper somemore) from Umbro is only for indoor. Courts only. So, not such a good idea if I am going to wear it around or occasionally for some jogging or some shit.

So this one from Nike, called Downshifter for running seems kinda ideal.
Downshitter

This is like my third pair of Nike shoes in a very long loooong time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home