Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Drip

Lets see this is.... how long already? My third week of having stuffy and runny nose.

1st week was bearable. Had some panadols to keep it at bay.

Then 2nd week's Monday, I went to see Doc. Doc gave me some meds and it was ok till my meds were finish.

Doc said most probably it's some allergic reaction. Allergic to what? Dunno. Maybe dust, cat's fur... she said it could be the weather. Allergic to weather??! Wtf... might as well be allergic to air.

Now it's the third week, and its still the same. Constant phone ringing and aunties gossiping at customer's site didn't make things any better.

Have to resort to rolling up tissue paper and stuff them into my nose.


Kinda disgusting. Urgh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home