Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Amazing Race Asia 3

Are you watching it? Touted as the most difficult race ever. I gotta agree even after just the first episode.

Teams that I am rooting for:

Bernie and Henry
BernieHenry
Definitely one of the strongest of the teams. Definitely deserves to win.

It's weird how they are distant relatives of mine.

Seeing Henry's reaction when Bernie was playing the Nokia NGage game was LOL inducing.

Hope they don't make any dumbass decisions and lose.

Ad and Fuzzie
FuzzieAd
Another strong team. Too funny not to watch.

They made some wrong decisions but manage to pick up the pace.


Pailin and Natalie
NatPai
The beauty queens. Both who I believe have the looks, brawns and brains. Pailin has impressed me more so far.

The weakest link need to pick up her pace. If she don't, I think she might cost them the race.


Teams I like to watch and don't mind winning:

Niroo and Kapil
NirooKapil
The father and son team. The generation gap is just soo funny. But I think the generation gap is definitely helping them in alot of situations in the race.

Too bad they kept getting screwed by no direction sense cab drivers.


Sam and Vince
samvince
The self proclaimed funny team.

I don't think they are all that funny in the sense that they do funny things but more like the things they do that makes you laugh at them, instead of with them.

Anything works I guess.


Geoff and Tisha
geofftisha
One word: Tisha.

Geoff is ok, but he needs to treat his team mate with more respect.


Anyways, I smell dinner. I think it's ready.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home