Friday, September 26, 2008

Had chocolate so much, I think I am going to poop chocolate.

My nose is better already! Right after dinner I just sleep and sleep and sleep till morning.

Sure I woke up like a bit later in the night, in the middle of the night, wee hours of the morning, and then around 3 someething I think. And then it was "...wake up". And, I just got up and felt much better.

It still gets stuffy a bit whenever there's a dramatic room temperature change. Especially from very hot to cold.

Went out to be an emotional crutch for FFK last night for dinner. Luckily we were a step earlier, otherwise, whole place would be full.

Ooh, Figma Miku Hatsune Vocoloid is MIIIIIIIIIINE! And they still have Kamina and Metis pvc figurines in stock! YES! for myself. OH SHI for my wallet.


NatPai
Poor Pailin. :(

She was so disappointed at the end of the race. Yeap. The beauty queens have been eliminated and as I predicted, the weakest link, Natalie cost them the race.

Geoff seems more watchable this time.

And I learned more about breast feeding. Not from The Amazing Race Asia 3 of course.

delish
Anyone has any idea who is this?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home