Sunday, September 14, 2008

TT's Saloon

Went to the usual place I get my CDR's and bump into TT.

Remember TT? My ex stylist who's from the same home town as my Dad? Yeah, her.

Anyway, her shop is actually quite big. Bigger than where she used to work. It's a few shops near that comp stuff place where I get my CDR's. It wasn't confirmed as whenever I walked past there, it's either too early or too late and the shop seems, kinda, closed.

So, I dropped in to say hi as she was having her snack and watching Legend of the Demigods on her notebook.

She thought I came for a hair cut. I said, I was in the area to buy some stuff, and since you are here, just thought I dropped by to say hi.

She asked about my parents, and asked if we are going back to my dad's home town. She's going back tonight. Definitely for Mid Autumn Festival.

Anyway, just chat with her a lil bit and I went off. I think she put on some weight or it could be her hair that made her face kinda a lil puffy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home