Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Late Night Shower

I love late night shower. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be taking so often.

With the right settings, the water heater works wonders on a stiff neck.

dry

Recalled something while drying my hair. Dunno why.

Once while chatting with a narutard, I forgot why, the narutard decided to send a pic of him to me. I think he was asking what I think about how his hair looks. Wet look or some shit.

Dramatic re-enactment begins...

"OH GOD, WILL YOU PUT ON A SHIRT!? AND DON'T FORGET YOUR PANTS!"

Dramatic re-enactment ends.

I know you rushed to the nearest toilet bowl, dunk your head in and flushed, but at least put on a shirt before you take a pic. Geez.

Probably tthe whole head being wet reminded me of the incident.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home