Sunday, April 06, 2008

Roommate

Recently got a roommate.

Dr. Kurt Conners was uninvited. He just comfortably made himself at home. He's starting to get on my nerves.

One weekend afternoon, while I was taking a nap, he jumped on my toe. I was wearing my specs so I wasn't able to confirm it. I just flung him off, if it's him.

Then one weekend night, he climbed onto my bed. When I first noticed was when I was just entering my room and closing the door. I caught something crawled on my bed at the corner of my eye.

I went to check, and lo and behold, there lies Dr. Conners. Wasn't fast enough to catch him. The Doctor is pretty fast.

I've set up a trap for him. Looks like he's much smarter than he looks. No wonder Peter has trouble with him.

I wonder if he would sooner or later starve in here. Some roommate I am huh?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KEF said...

is this doctor a dog?

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home