Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Cool Uncle

With a bit of detective work of net surfing, I've found out that some of my high schoolmates/classmates were already married. Old crushes, assholes, friends and enemies alike.

This just feels weird.

Today, FFK complaint to me that her womb's getting bigger. Yeah, she's pregnant. For a few months now actually. She went to see the doc for her monthly check up or something and the doc told her the baby's head is already facing south.

Wait a minute... it's not mine. Geez!

Asked her if it makes her any more uncomfortable, she told me that it's a bit more difficult to walk and feels kinda cramp. She gave me that "ah, being pregnant wasn't as easy as it sounds at first" routine again. Told her to hang on.

Just now when I got out of the shower, I just realised something. Soon, I'm going to lose another friend to have dinner and hang out with. Soon, it will be inconvenient for her to move around. Then it will be "puuuuuuuuuuuuusssshhh" time and then confinement. That's not the end of it. People would rather be at home with their own child rather than hang out with their friends.

That's. Kinda. Sad. For my side anyway.

Then I also thought of something. Maybe I could go out with the family when the child is older or something, and I would buy her toys and pamper her. I would be that cool Uncle Kawa that buys her toys and treat her for New Zealand Ice cream or whatever that gelatio crap is.

Now, that wouldn't be too bad. Oh yeah, gotta brush up my "A for Orange, B for Cat" skills.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home