Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tick Tick Tick Tick

It's ok. It not your biological clock ticking away.

Clock

Just got this clock. Kinda fancy but cheaply constructed. Each panel could spin and fits back horizontally of each other.

The first one I brought back home has a problem. It would work whenever I'm around on a weekday, but when I got back home, it would stop at either 2 or 3 o'clock in the afternoon. But the hand that spins according to the seconds is still moving. Got it replaced and this one seems to be working fine.

Now, my room constantly has a ticking sound. It reminds me of way back when my mom has this small alarm clock that ticks quite loudly in the dead of the night, in which it doesn't really bothered any of us.

Do I really need a clock in my room? Maybe. Maybe not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home