Tuesday, July 04, 2006

First Day At New Area

It was quite funny actually. People over that side who discovered new people at new cubicles AKA us seems to find us something like an animal in a cage at the Zoo. They keep staring.

When breakfast came, colleagues went to get em. More and more people came to gather around the food.

One of the bosses came to welcome us to the floor. LOL! As if we are some kind of aliens "Welcome to Earth!". But seriously, that was very kind of her. Others didn't do anything but stare. Maybe I should fling feces at them.

When Singularity came in, she saw me and proceeded to bug me, asking me the usual questions like, why? what happened blablabla and I gave her the usual stupid answers.

The scenary was indeed good.

Oh yeah, actually I've asked S to take a pic of me at the new place on Sunday, though messy, but the pic is actually focus on me and not the place... but she doesn't know how to download it to the pc -_-". Asked her to bring whatever cable that came with her phone when she bought it and I"ll figure something out.

New desk/cubicle/area is a bit cramp, but I think we will have to just get use to it. But where am I suppose to put all the files and folders? Sigh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

got give them winks?

9:55 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

lets see the pic of u in ur new habitat then ;)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home